Claims process for Retrenchment cover
Customer fills in claims form and attaches all required documents and submits all to the branch manager within 30 days after the occurrence of the event in case of retrenchment.
- Customer should adhere to the 6 months waiting period and salary must have hit his/her account for at least 6 consecutive months
- Claim form duly filled by the life assured
- Documentary proof of such retrenchment stating clearly the reason for the same
- At least one original payslips in the last 5 months prior to loss of job
- Bank statement for the life assured for the 3 months prior to the loss of job