Benefits of Internet Banking
As a Barclays customer you can manage your account from the comfort of your home, office or even on the move through our Internet Banking service.
The Barclays Internet Banking service is designed to make your life much easier through its ease of use. As long as you have internet access and your phone with you, you can complete numerous transactions without having to visit a branch.
With Internet banking you can access your account 24/7 anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access. What’s more, signing up is free of charge - simply register online.
- View your account information (current, savings, loan, & credit card accounts)
- Pay utility bills (UMEME, YAKA, NWSC, DStv/GOtv)
- Airtime top-up
- View, download and print your bank account statements
- Carry out funds transfers between your Barclays accounts
- Link your accounts
- Carry out foreign exchange transactions
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates
- Send and receive email to and from Barclays